Bernecker’s has been serving independent garden centers and interiorscapers since 1961. In the years since, our hard work has established our reputation in the horticulture industry. We provide high-quality interior landscape plants, offer quick responses to our customer inquiries, and stand behind our customer’s needs and orders.
Acquired by Costa Farms in 2011, Bernecker’s has maintained our family feel and customer-satisfaction approach. It’s important to us to build long-term relationships with our garden centers and interiorscapers by providing the best customer service in the industry. Bernecker's has had the pleasure of serving many customers for decades.
The Bernecker’s staff -- from top management to our dedicated field workers -- are ingrained with a culture of dedication and loyalty to our customers. Integrity, quality, and customer satisfaction are more than words to us: They are promises we make and the reason that so many garden centers and interiorscapers continue to work with us month after month, year after year, decade after decade.
It’s our long-time policy to always seek or exceed our customers' expectations, so Bernecker's offers important value-added services:
- We can hand-select and tag plants to a customer’s specific requirements.
- We can send or email digital photos of requested products.
- We can barcode and price plants prior to shipping.
- We offer a wide variety of product lines, most of which are available year-round including the largest selection of Hawaiian plants.
- If we do not grow or presently stock a requested plant, we will locate it, inspect it, and ship it with a customer’s order -- providing a convenient one-stop shopping source.
- All our customers' plants are shipped through Bernecker’s facilities, so we inspect and approve all orders before they leave.